Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yet Another Try

So let's give blogger another go-around. Maybe i will keep up with posting, if i have some reassurance that somebody - anybody, will read and be blessed.
In short, since coming back home from Guyana, i have been keeping busy with family duties, seeing friends, getting back involved in my church, taking summer classes, assisting and shadowing an ENT doctor, and most recently, going canvassing.
This summer i took the plunge, and decided that if i could go door-to-door in a group, what would stop me from going alone? After all, i am not completely alone. The attitude definitely has to be there, to not allow anything to get you discouraged; but you take the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and have your feet shod with the gospel of peace, and you're set! The Lord has been truly blessing my humble efforts.
You see, i have been learning that the missionary field does not exist solely overseas...it still is wanting in my very own "backyard."

2 comments:

Christy Joy said...

Hi Ancs! I didn't realize you had a blog! That's exciting! I'm going to put you on my blog list!

Hugs!

Christy Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.